Ten Reasons I RulePosted by admin - 20/07/10 at 01:07 am
Top Ten Reasons I, Reid Kerr, Rule
10) Shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
9) Bad handwriting on college application led to an accidental minor in “Methmatics”, thus leading to my haggard appearance.
8) I share a birthday with Bobcat Goldthwait.
7) I can clearly remember David Letterman’s guest appearance on “Mork And Mindy”.
6) Slept with Eddie Money’s girlfriend on a bar bet.
5) I can identify which “Friday the 13th” movie I’m watching within 10 seconds of tuning into it.
4) I actually know Julie Tam.com, of JulieTam.com fame.
3) I live my life with equal doses of the four Noble Truths, the Eightfold Path, and the seven words you can’t say on television.
2) I like to call myself a nihilist, not because I truly am one, but because people don’t really know what that is.
1) I can identify any song from the 80s by less than a second’s sound cut from it. It’s a gift.
— Reid Kerr also was on Larry King Live once, but that’s a story for another day.