Reid: Inside The Actor’s StudioPosted by admin - 02/03/11 at 02:03 am
1. What is your favorite word?
“Moist,” followed closely by “rigid”.
2. What is your least favorite word?
“Sword,” when it’s pronounced suh-warred. I almost called off something I was greatly looking forward to because a woman pronounced it like that.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creative thoughts inspire me. Anything that comes at me from a different angle than I was expecting creatively, and makes me question the old ways of doing things.
4. What turns you off creatively?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
I have a favorite string of profanities and religious references designed to annoy everyone.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Drums and percussion. I’m a huge Buddy Rich fan, and I can literally listen to drum solos for hours. I try not to share my percussive dementia with others, don’t worry.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Loud car stereos from guys with no musical taste.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Comic book writer.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at
the Pearly Gates?
“Reid! Good to see you. Help yourself to the temple of ribs and porn.”