Autobio-HazardPosted by admin - 01/08/15 at 06:08 pm
I’m trying to write a short biography page for a prospective agent. It’s hard to boil it down to 250 words. I’ve had an easier time writing ransom notes, to be honest.
I’m trying to decide how many of the following phrases to include:
– Published Author
– Donkey Basketball Champion
– 220 Pounds of Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal
– Survivor of a Career in Radio and Television
– Tenaha Parade Broadcaster
– Airport art critic
– Founder, Sugartit Machete Club
– Former webmaster, DonkeyTaco.com
– Voice of Swap Shop, 1996-97
– Green vegetable-free, 1970-present
— Reid Kerr knows his resume is somewhat unbelievable, and not in the good way.